دفترچه
Write on how you perceive other forum members - نسخه قابل چاپ

+- دفترچه (https://daftarche.com)
+-- انجمن: Foreign Languages (https://daftarche.com/%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%86-Foreign-Languages)
+--- انجمن: English (https://daftarche.com/%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%86-English)
+--- موضوع: Write on how you perceive other forum members (/%D8%AC%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%B1-Write-on-how-you-perceive-other-forum-members)

صفحات 1 2 3 4

Write on how you perceive other forum members - Mehrbod - 09-28-2012

So where's our analysis Anarchy? 4

You could always start with me, I won't be offended...

Write on how you perceive other forum members - Rationalist - 10-08-2012

Mehrbod نوشته: how about you start the thread? I guess you've had enough time to get to know other members by now

All right! I write about whom that I know him more than the others. So, please debug my writing on any aspects carefully! Also it is clear that this writing is unformal and for exercise only.

So my target is you:
Mehrbod; the person who which is diligent,playful, and hooked* on this forum!
He has a good Social relationships and he has respected by the others. Mehrbod learns us the words of Persian language in his every posts, which this is very good. I think he has studied a lot to learn true Persian. Moreover his scientific personality is remarkable. ‌But I think he can write more wisely than what he has been writing now.
Based on wrote on the top; he is hooked on this forum and often he is online; so I'm gazing for him about his pay attention to more important works in his life!

Write on how you perceive other forum members - Ouroboros - 10-08-2012

Rationalism Ideology نوشته: He has a good Social relationships and he has respected by the others. Mehrbod learns us the words of Persian language in his every posts, which this is very good. I think he has studied a lot to learn true Persian. Moreover his scientific personality is remarkable. ‌But I think he can write more wisely than what he has been writing now.
Based on wrote on the top; he is hooked on this forum and often he is online; so I'm gazing for him about his pay attention to more important works in his life!
With respect, I made some corrections: 1. He has good social relationships(or better yet: he has good social skills). 2. "He has the respect of others". 3. Mehrbod "Teaches" us...

4. I actually couldn't understand what you mean by your last sentence.

Write on how you perceive other forum members - Mehrbod - 10-08-2012

Rationalism Ideology نوشته:

All right! I write about whom that I know him more than the others. So, please debug my writing on any aspects carefully! Also it is clear that this writing is unformal and for exercise only.

So my target is you:
Mehrbod; the person who which is diligent,playful, and hooked* on this forum!
He has a good Social relationships and he has respected by the others. Mehrbod learns us the words of Persian language in his every posts, which this is very good. I think he has studied a lot to learn true Persian. Moreover his scientific personality is remarkable. ‌But I think he can write more wisely than what he has been writing now.

Hey Rationalism, thanks for the analysis :)

Firstly I'll go ahead and correct some of your grammar:

Rationalism Ideology نوشته:

All right! I write about whom that I know [strike]him[/strike] more than the others. So, please debug my writing on [strike]any[/strike] all aspects carefully! Also it is clear that this writing is informal and for exercise only.

So my target is you:
Mehrbod; the person who [strike]which[/strike] is diligent,playful, and hooked* on this forum!
He has [strike]a[/strike] good Social relationships and he has [strike]respected by the others[/strike] earned the respect of others. Mehrbod [strike]learns[/strike] teaches us the words of Persian language in his every post[strike]s[/strike], which this is very good. I think he has studied a lot to learn true Persian. Moreover his [strike]scientific[/strike] science-oriented personality is remarkable. ‌But I think he can write more wisely than what he has been writing [strike]now[/strike] so far.

Based on what I wrote on the top; he is hooked on this forum and [strike]often[/strike] he is often online; so I'm [strike]gazing[/strike] looking for him [strike]about his pay attention[/strike] wishing he would pay attention to more important work[strike]s[/strike] in his life!

I also much appreciate what you said about my personality E402 and also using my time more wisely. However on that, I don't believe in hard work or anything remotely alike, I rather like doing 'nothing' most of the time, followed by short bursts of real hard work.
Over the years I've come to believe that it's how we've been evolved to live & work as human beings, other approaches (i.e. working hard) won't work in the long-run.

Write on how you perceive other forum members - Mehrbod - 10-08-2012

Ouroboros نوشته:
With respect, I made some corrections: 1. He has good social relationships(or better yet: he has good social skills). 2. "He has the respect of others". 3. Mehrbod "Teaches" us...

4. I actually couldn't understand what you mean by your last sentence.

Now go on Amir, give us some perception! :)

How do you see other members?

Write on how you perceive other forum members - Ouroboros - 10-09-2012

I don't suppose anybody would want to be described by me mate, you go ahead and do your thing, I'll say something when no one's lookingE417

Write on how you perceive other forum members - Russell - 10-09-2012

Ouroboros نوشته: I don't suppose anybody would want to be described by me mate, you go ahead and do your thing, I'll say something when no one's looking

Amir,You described some of us in the past,I just cant remember the topic
I was a cold blooded logical mind with sarcastic word

E056E105

Damage is done its too late E402

Write on how you perceive other forum members - Ouroboros - 10-09-2012

Russell نوشته:

E056E105

Qq_63

Well? Aren't you boyo? I sometimes think there is lizard sitting on the other side of the screen, waiting, planing, reasoning.. Your new avatar doesn't help either, I mean sure Hitchens was a genius and all, but he also was such a bloody arsehole that if you pushed hard enough crap would have come out of eyes..!
Seriously though, I'm far too honest for a topic like that

Write on how you perceive other forum members - Mehrbod - 10-09-2012

Russell نوشته:

E056E105

Ouroboros نوشته:
Qq_63

Well? Aren't you boyo? I sometimes think there is lizard sitting on the other side of the screen, waiting, planing, reasoning.. Your new avatar doesn't help either, I mean sure Hitchens was a genius and all, but he also was such a bloody arsehole that if you pushed hard enough crap would have come out of eyes..!
Seriously though, I'm far too honest for a topic like that

Busted:

آواتارها

نقل قول:...
آواتار راسل(+ آواتار قبلی او)اصلا نماد ِ کارکتر «هوشمند ِ دگرآزار» است، تیپ آدمی که در گفتگوهای روزمره کامنت‌های کوتاه ِ ریشخندآمیز و هوشمندانه می‌اندازد و به نحو روح‌آزاری سرد و منطق‌گراست. آواتار خودم هم نشانه‌ی تعلقات فکری‌ست، شاید کمی حاوی اداهای روشنفکری.

E402

Write on how you perceive other forum members - Mehrbod - 10-09-2012

Since "the damage is done" as Russell put it, how about now you give us some new cold-hearted insights into the matter, Amir? :e405: